As we prepared for a trip to Canada, we all tried out our yukata. Yukata are a traditional Japanese summer-weight cotton kimono. Through digital magic, our photographer was able to create a long-sleeve where there had been a sleeve that was entirely too short. Can you tell whose sleeve was altered?
- Enjoying Time Reconnecting with family, friends and churches
- Back in Canada
- Reboot the blog
- Wrapping Up A Church Multiplication Network
- An Update on Asian Access’ Japan Disaster Relief Work 2 Years On
- Parable of the Papaya–part 1
- Pray for Japan!
- Video update from the Sonnenbergs
- The earthquake and tsunami–our family
- Okinawa through another’s eyes